Our Rainbow lamps can be installed into most sunbeds, both stand up and laydown. Why not try out colour therapy for yourself?
These Rainbow lamps by New Technology integrate the effects of blue, green, red and yellow light with UVB and UVA for a unique tanning experience with stunning colours and results. Each colour spectrum offers different effects and will affect your clients’ tanning experience differently:
- Blue light – The special qualities of blue light can treat skin problems thanks to it’s antibacterial effect. Blue light also emits positive energy for increased wellness.
- Green light – This colour spectrum can reduce stress easily and boost energy.
- Red light – The red colour spectrum nourishes skin, making it smooth and soft and can help the production of collagen and elastin. This energy can also improve the skin’s moisture balance and inhibit free radicals.
- Yellow light – The special UVB light increases the production vitamin D and serotonin.
- UVA – provides an instant tan
- UVB – ensures a longer-lasting tan as well as vitamin D synthesis
Lamp lifespan: 800 hours
The skin is the largest and most varied organ of the human body. Our skin is exposed to various influences both in and outdoors, therefore it must be protected, supported, and restored.
How Rainbow light works
Our Rainbow lamps combine UV light with four different colour spectrums.
The UV light provides direct and long-lasting colour through light energy and is vital for vitamin D synthesis. The Rainbow lights penetrate into deeper layers of the skin, providing natural anti-ageing and an optimised tanning result.
Blue light – positive energy
Harmony & happiness
The special qualities of blue light can treat skin problems. The antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects attributed to blue light can result in an improved complexion and the regeneration of tired skin. Blue light also emits positive energy for increased wellness, vitality and performance capability.
Red light – the beauty light
Energy & vitality
The red colour spectrum nourishes skin, making it smooth and soft. Red light can also help stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in the skin as it reaches the deeper layers of skin where the collagen and elastic fibres can be found. This energy can also improve the skin’s moisture balance and inhibit the effect of free radicals. This lamp also promotes blood circulation and stimulates the oxygen balance in the skin, encouraging a deeper, longer-lasting tan.
Green light – the wellness light
Calming & relaxing
Green is associated with relaxation. This colour spectrum can reduce stress easily and boost energy. Nature and growth both relate to green, as the colour is considered relaxing and balancing yet also invigorating. This lamp aids skin by soothing and regenerating skin for new energy.
Yellow light – feel content
Joy & feeling of happiness
The Yellow light is associated with sunlight. It encourages an increased level of optimism, a joy of life, self-confidence and creativity. The special UVB light increases the production vitamin D and serotonin, which are absolutely vital to life and boost health.