Swedish Beauty Aloe There Body Wash
Many people are unaware that their body washes, moisturisers and other cosmetics could be stripping their tan. Many high street branded body washes are filled with ingredients that dehydrate your skin, such as alcohol. This, paired with the fact that hot water strips your body of its natural oils, can lead to dry skin and ultimately a rapidly fading tan. Swedish Beauty Aloe There Body Wash is full of deeply hydrating ingredients, helping to feed, nourish and hydrate skin whilst you wash.
- Mild but effective combination of skin-loving ingredients and moisturising conditioners for a smooth, hydrating finish.
- SkinSoak™ Moisture Blend combines fresh ingredients to provide skin with intense hydration – vital for those with dry skin! Hemp Seed Oil deeply nourishes skin and leaves it with the optimal balance of Omega 3 and six essential fatty acids. Oatmeal repairs skin and moisturises for long-lasting colour. Melon has a high water content, soothing and rejuvenating skin. What’s more, together these ingredients provide skin with intense hydration.
- Organic Skin Conditioners, Sunflower Oil and Honey, smooth and soothe rough, thirsty skin. In addition, these are both rich in vitamin E which work to neutralise free radicals for a youthful appearance.
- Rich in Aloe Vera which promotes healing and hydration
- 95% Natural
- Freedom Formula™ – Nut, Gluten, Paraben and Silicone FREE
- designed for sensitive and dry skin.
- Fresh Morning Dew Fragrance
Swedish Beauty® truly believe that what you put on your body should be just as important as what you put into it. Therefore, their lotions contain only the best ingredients for top quality performance and skincare. Carefully crafted with all skin types in mind, Swedish Beauty® only use wholesome ingredients that are sustainable, organic, natural and fair-trade wherever possible. These whole ingredients also work to improve skin’s overall appearance. What’s more, all of their lotions promise to be silicone, gluten, paraben, nut, soy and BPA free. This makes Swedish Beauty® the leader in eco tanning. To bolster this claim, Swedish Beauty® are proud to follow sustainable practice, by using recycled plastics and cardboards as well as by purchasing fairtrade, making this brand the ideal choice for the eco-conscious.