Vacancy: E-Commerce Administrator
Do you want to work with Australian Gold and develop skills in e-commerce / online shopping and customer service?
E-Commerce Administrator (www.australiangold.co.uk and www.cyranoltd.com)
Ensure all daily E-commerce administrative and operational responsibilities are achieved in a timely and accurate manner; helping to maintain a 5-star service and experience for our www.australiangold.co.uk, retail customers.
General E-commerce administration to ensure the following:
- Orders are processed & printed both correctly and on time, via our e-commerce platform, Shopify and our postage system, RM Click and Drop. These are then sent to our Dispatch Department to be picked and packed.
- Customer enquiries, returns, or proof of postage requests are dealt with professionally via email, social media and phone.
- The correct products are in / out of stock on the website.
- New products are added to the website.
- Monitor postage and packing supplies – reporting to Purchasing Department when low.
- Download and send weekly reports to Sales and Finance departments from Shopify.
- Delivering a professional, consistent customer experience.
Intermediate technology skills – able to learn basic platforms / softwares quickly: Shopify, RM Click and Drop + social media accounts.
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for great customer service – including a professional, friendly approach to customer enquiries and resolving them.
- Teamwork – will need to work with several different departments.
- Passion and enthusiasm for health and beauty – tanning and skincare in particular.
- Managing change – ability to spot areas where operational efficiencies can be improved and present opportunities to fellow team members.
There is significant potential within this role to refine and even automate some duties, enabling the employee to take on other arguably larger, e-commerce projects which are in the pipeline.