Australian Gold SPF 50 Tattoo Stick
- Australian Gold® SPF 50 Tattoo Stick ™
- Maximum sun protection helps against the fading of tattoos. Overtime, UV light will naturally fade tattoos, making them becoming less and less vibrant. What’s more, this can happen when both indoor tanning and sunbathing outdoors. To help prevent this, it’s advised to apply sun protection over all tattoos. Australian Gold also provide tanning technologies which help to hydrate tattoos, also ensuring their longevity.
- In addition, Shea Butter, known for it’s skin-conditioning properties, helps to deeply moisturise for more vibrant tattoos. Shea Butter also helps to protect and restore skin and is especially good for dry and sensitive skin types.
- Portable, compact stick is very easy to use.
- Zinc Oxide leaves a slight white hue to applied areas, as it reflects UV light from your tattoos.
- Also good to apply on microblading and semi-permanent make up
- Ideal for use both indoors and outdoors
- Classic CocoaDreams fragrance
For those looking for another form of tattoo protection, have you seen JWOWW’s Tattoo Protection?
For the Tan of Your Life and the Life of Your Tan!
Australian Gold is the most recognised brand of indoor tanning lotions. What’s more, the Australian Gold brand offers products to fit every tanner’s needs, lifestyle and price point.
Dr. Alt, the original Australian Gold chemist, discovered by topically applying vitamins to the skin, the skin’s overall health and nourishment improved. On this premise, Australian Gold formulas are filled with advanced antioxidant vitamin therapy such as Vitamins C, E and CoQ10. Additionally, plant-derived extracts and exotic, premium moisturisers supply even more moisture and important enzymes for exceptional skin care. The results: darker, longer-lasting, golden tans and nourished, healthy-looking skin.